This is a great week to assess your business.
I like to base my year around date milestones, and the Fourth of July holiday in the U.S. is a good one. It is basically the mid-point of the year. It’s also a slow week, affording me more time to spend on administrative tasks.
Here are some things I will evaluate and tasks I will complete this week:
- Review my domains expiring for the rest of the year and renew the ones that I will definitely renew.
- Run nameserver checks on my domain portfolio to make sure I don’t have any that haven’t been pointed to parking or sales platforms.
- Look for “straggler” domains I won in expired domain auctions that are at registrars I don’t use and transfer these to one of my preferred registrars.
- Generate P&L reports for all of my businesses, including domain sales and this site. Check these against my yearly plan.
- Reorganize and adjust for the second half of the year to make sure I hit my goals.
© DomainNameWire.com 2017. This is copyrighted content. Domain Name Wire full-text RSS feeds are made available for personal use only, and may not be published on any site without permission. If you see this message on a website, contact copyright (at) domainnamewire.com.
Latest domain news at DNW.com: Domain Name Wire.