You need to know different types of 4L.coms as an investor.
1. Chips: 4L.com chips are the ones with no aeiouv. Example: KRWQ.COM
2. Non chips (random): 4L.com random or nonchips are the ones with aeiouv. Example: AMNL.com
3. Chips+: A relatively new category invented to help with the 5L.com registrations. Avoid LNRQP from the chips. Example: KWMJ.com
4. Western premiums: The ones without j, k, q, u, v, w, x, y, z. These letters are used comparatively lesser in the English language. Example: CMLO.com
4a. Quad Western premium: All four letters without j, k, q, u, v, w, x, y, z. Example: CMLO.com
4b. Tripple Western premium: Three letters without j, k, q, u, v, w, x, y, z. Example: CMLK.com
5. Western and Chinese Premiums: Avoid aeiouvjkquvwxyz. Example: BPLM.COM
6. Chips that end in W: W means Wang in Chinese which means net, network, web. Example: QRLW.COM
7. 4L.coms that end in L, C, I, G: Could fit well for limited, corporation, industries, group etc. Example: PBSL.com
8. Pronounceable 4L.coms: CVCV.coms (C = character, V = vowel) are pronounceable. Example: FIGO.com Certain VCCV.coms are pronounceable too. Example. EMGI.COM
9. Chips with a city code at the start: Example: FJMQ.COM Fj stands for Fujian city.
10. Chips with a PinYin meaning: Example: ZGTC.com ZG = ZhongGuo which means China. TC = Tiu Caipiao which means Sports Lottery.
11. Chips with special patterns: Example: TQTQ.COM, TFQQ.COM, GRRG.COM, FFFM.com etc.
Chips = domains without aeiouv, mostly cater to the Chinese.
The post Divisions of 4L.coms in an investor’s point of view appeared first on DN.DOMAINS.